top of page
School Children

Counselor and Social Worker Form

School counselors and social workers are working in every building within the district.  If your family prefers to use services that align more with your family's values, opt your child(ren) out of these services provided by the district.  Complete the form and email or provide a copy to your child's(ren) teacher and school principal.

Counselor social worker template2.jpg
bottom of page